Monday, August 13, 2007

Walkway is done...

This friday when I stopped by my house I was esctatic that the walkway was done. After about two minutes of analyzing the work, my perfectionist eye started picking out all the things that was wrong or what I thought was wrong. I called my husband immediately demanding that he talk to the landscaper ASAP.

When I got home I took out the design that I had given him and realized that it was exactly what I had asked him to do. I automatically jumped to the wrong conclusion and was not thinking clearly because of all the mishaps. I went back later and the walkway is actually very nice. It will look better when the lawn is complete.

I can't find my USB plug so I'm unable to download any pictures. By the way, our final walkthrough has been confirmed and will be on August 28th. YIPEE!!!

Tip: Don't assume the worst without checking out the facts.

No comments: