Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Outdoor patio furniture...


I've been looking for deals on patio furniture, but for some reason all the patio stuff was marked down back in June through the beginning of July. Unfortunately, I missed the sale, so I'm just going to wait until next year. I don't want to pay full price for anything unless I have to.

With my house nearing completion, I’ve been going out of my mind trying to figure out what I’m going to do with my back yard. I want an outdoor cooking area because I refuse to let anyone cook indoor unless they are boiling water. I don’t want any odor on my new furniture and I just don’t like my house smelling like food.

So far I already bought a nice grill and all I need now is an outdoor stove. I originally bought the grill for $300, but it went on sale the following week. Of course I took it back and got difference. I love saving $$!! My husband on the other hand thinks I'm crazy.




We have a very small covered patio so I would like to increase our outdoor living space by buying a gazebo. I’m not sure if I want to get a custom built gazebo or just buy the following:

Sean Conway Tiverton 2007 Gazebo, this one is beautiful, but I'll have to see if my small backyard will fit it. If I get this one, I'll have to buy the dining set to match. Which already has my husband in a panic mode.


Chesapeake Gazebo, this one is gorgeous and would go perfectly with my patio set. The price is another issue $4,000. This one is more than what I'm willing to spend, but love at first is hard to let go.


I love this bench! I would love to get something like this for my front yard, so I can chill while my husband do yard work.


Tip: Bargain shop when you can, but sometimes it best not to sacrifice on quality.

No comments: