Monday, August 13, 2007

Portable outdoor sinks…

Well, as you know I’m planning on having an outdoor cooking space. The only logical and convenient thing to have is an outdoor sink. I’m not installing a full sink with the bells and whistles, but I’m thinking about purchasing something that is portable and can be stowed away when not in use. So I found these really cool sinks. They can be attached to your water hose and you can move them any where you like. I'm leaning more toward the third one. More space to clean pots and pans. There's a cool video clip about it. I'll try to see if I can post it.






Like I mentioned before my projects will be continous with no expected time frame. I'm not rich, but somehow my wish list is growing at an enormous speed. I will buy each item only when I have the funds. My husband and I have come up with a realistic monthly allowance to use specifically for our house. I have tons of ideas and I'm glad that I can share them with you all.

Tip: Pay with cash when you can. It's very easy to incurred a mountain of debt during this phase of your life.

No comments: