Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Let's try this again...

Welcome to my blog! This is my second attempt at blogging and I hope this time I stick to it. My last blog was back in February 2006 and so much as happened since then.

I’ve decided to blog again because my husband and I are building our first home. There’s so many things that I want to share with all of you from the good to bad. Building a home is a very stressful process, but also satisfying. Although our house is expected to be finish by August 28th, I’m a little skeptical because there's a few kinks that we need to work out with the builder. I advise anyone who is buying a home to get professional advice or hire a real estate agent to help you with the process. We were lucky enough to have experienced agents in our family and we ourselves are licensed real estate agents.

I will be posting pictures and recapping the process for all of you. Blogs will be posted on a weekly basis and as my time allows me to do so. Enjoy!

No comments: