Thursday, October 25, 2007

How do you like your bulbs?

It's that time of year to plant bulbs for the spring and summer. I want my own garden so that I can have fresh flowers. How do I go about accomplishing this? Internet!! So I found some really neat articles on how to plant bulbs in a way that they look naturalize. What is naturalize? Well it's a technique to make your flowers look like they just up and grew like that. Just like wild flowers in the mountains.

Since this is my first year and attempt, I'm worried about the outcome. I'm going to plant lots of bulbs. I don't want to wait until Spring to find out that there will be no flowers because I screwed up.

I thought about just sticking to plain white flowers, so the yard doesn't look like a rainbow threw up in it, but that's boring! The following are the color schemes and flowers that I want:









No comments: