Thursday, October 25, 2007

Behind on pictures...

Yes, I know I'm behind and you all have been waiting to see how my house is coming along. I can't seem to find my cord for the camera. I have tons of pictures to show you, but no cord. URGGGG....the husband is no help. He's probably the one who misplaced it.

My backyard is finished and we bought an outdoor utility sink kit from Home Depot, so that the landscaper can installed our sink. At no additional charge, isn't he wonderful? I came home late last night from running errands, so I didn't see it yet, but my husband likes it.

I also bought these trellis thing to go around my AC. I'm going to cover it up with silk leaves/vines to mask the ugliness of the AC. I thought about growing actual vines, but too much maintenance involved. The trellis thing I got from Target for $5 each. They usually run about $10 each, so I saved $15. Wooohoooo!!!

We also placed an order for a high pressure double burner stove to cook outside. Apparently the place in town that carries it no longer sells the tall ones. We desperately need this, because I can honestly say that we've been starving. Starving?? Yes, we haven't been cooking indoor and I miss a nice, and oil smelling meal. Can't wait to get it!

No comments: